Basic Shipping Information - Revised February 2019
FEES AND PACKAGING
If your order does not fit into one of the shipping methods, please contact me for a quote.
If you do not agree with my shipping terms or costs, please contact me with questions prior to placing an order. Placing an order implies that you agree to these terms.
- Canadian domestic shipping rates are averaged to include national and regional shipping costs. If you would prefer an exact shipping quote, please contact me.
- For orders using USPS shipping options, the shipping cost takes into account foreign exchange rates and fees that fluctuate.
Letter Mail within Canada
ATTENTION CANADIAN BUYERS!!!
Due to the time it takes to pack lettermail orders, only orders that are 20 lots or less and less than 300 grams will be shipped via Lettermail (if the size of pieces fit within Canada Post guidelines). Orders placed that are over 20 lots or over 300 grams will be quoted for regular parcel mail within Canada.
Shipping Times and Services
- We try to ship items as soon as possible after payment, but orders may take up to 1 week (7 business days) to ship after receiving payment. If you require a faster shipping time, please contact me and I will do my best to accommodate your request.
- Domestic letter mail orders will be processed as soon as possible, but will be queued in lower priority than parcel shipments due to packaging times.
- Items will ship via Canada Post or USPS. I will quote the most economical and safest method available. If you require special services such as tracking or insurance, please contact me. NOTE THAT ITEMS SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY VIA USPS WILL BE SUBJECT TO IMPORT DUTIES FROM THE US.
- I only ship to verified PayPal addresses, and only addresses that are linked to the PayPal account. If you do not have a verified PayPal address, please verify before placing an order.
- Please see my shipping methods for delivery times and services available from Canada Post and USPS.
Duty and Import/Export Fees
All fees above the cost of the item and the shipping rate are the responsibility of the buyer. PLEASE ENSURE YOU KNOW THE POLICIES OF YOUR COUNTRY!
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IF SHIPPING METHOD IS USPS THAT US CUSTOMS FORMS MAY BE USED FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS.
Insurance and Buyer Requirements
MOC Therapy reserves the right to enforce an insurance requirement on large orders, to require alternate payment from buyers with low or negative feedback, or to cancel any order in which we feel the purchase is at high risk of not being completed.
Last Updated: 24 Feb 2019